LifeCalls: Coaching & Fostering Faithfulness
Ministry Webform Master Node
LifeCalls supports people to faithfully live in accord with their vision and values through the following services:
- Coaching spiritual changemakers and encore careerists using methods to foster adult human development.
- Co-founding and administering Releasing Ministry Alliance, a website and human network to publicize and resource ministries.
- Educating about spiritual accountability practices that help us hear and follow Spirit's call, with particular focus when practiced mutually in small groups or in association with one's faith communities.
- Supporting ministry among Friends, in the U.S., India, and elsewhere, to offer spiritually-centered social witness.
- Offers integral coaching and spiritual guidance/ direction, particularly with spiritual changemakers (individuals or groups uniting spirituality and action) and encore careerists.
- Grows Releasing Ministry Alliance's networks and services so the many good works and people it supports thrive.
- Facilitates the learning and practice of a peer group process and related tools, so participants receive support and guidance as they discern and follow a call/ leading. This includes a variety of workshops: 5 consecutive days, 3 one-day sessions over 6 months with interim small group practice, 2 weekends supported by small group practice and on-line learning over several months, and interactive program varying from 1-6 hours.
- Gathers with some marginalized peoples to kindle covenant community, including people of color, women, and LGBTQ+.
Viv Hawkins is certified as a coach by Integral Coaching Canada; as a spiritual director by Sisters of Mercy; and to interpret SQ21, an assessment of 21 skills related to spiritual intelligence similar to emotional intelligence.
She coaches individuals and groups, has offered a wide variety of workshops, led groups to travel in India, worked or volunteered with numerous for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, and holds an MBA in leadership.
Viv and friends engage this ministry under the care of Green Street Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends, which endorses this ministry and has spiritually supported it since June 2019. That is when Viv transferred her membership and care of ministry from Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting, which had care of the ministry and offered spiritual and financial support since 2005.
Details about LifeCalls coaching are available at LifeCallsCoach.com. Feel free to inquire about services for your faith community, or spiritual guidance for yourself or a loved one at friendviv2(at)gmail(dot)com Past activities of the ministry and various related resources are available here.
Mutual Accountability Group
LifeCalls is presently under the care of Green Street Monthly Meeting. Prior to June 2019, LifeCalls was spiritually and materially supported since 2005 by Central Philadelphia Monthy Meeting (CPMM), a Quaker congregation, through its Committee on Gifts and Leadings. A LifeCalls' minute of religious service, approved by CPMM and endorsed by Philadelphia Quarterly and Yearly Meetings, follows. This same minute was approved by GSMM during its June 2019 meeting for business:
GSMM appoints a spiritual accountability group, offers fiscal sponsorship, and provides other supports.
Serving on the current mutual accountability group (MAG) are Lynda Black, Lola Georg, and .O. The MAG meets approximately monthly to support and hold accountable the ministries of the MAG members. The MAG reports annually, in-person and by written report to Green Street Monthlly Meeting's meeting for business. When under the care of CPMM, the group reported annually to both the Committee on Gifts and Leadings and to meeting for business.
Minute of Religious Service for LifeCalls
The link above leads to a PDF of the 2014 minute of religious service approved by Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends, endorsed by Philadelphia Quarterly Meeting, and later approved for endorsement by Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. In June of 2019, Viv transferred her membership and care of LifeCalls to Green Street Friends Meeting which approved the same minute of religious service.
People seeking coaching to live more fully in accord with their vision and values, especially spiritual changemakers and encore careerists, can contact Viv via LifeCallsCoach.com/contact/
Please pray for LifeCalls and the people this minstry serves.
LifeCalls receives contributions to defray expenses related to the ministry, such as for expenses related to the Releasing Ministry Alliance website, travel in the ministry, and gathering fees.
- Checks should be made payable to GSMM (Green Street Monthly Meeting), mark in the memo line “LifeCalls Ministry” and mailed to GSMM, 45 W School House Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19144 GSMM is a 501(c)3 making these contributions tax-deductible to the donor.
- On-line contributions can be made either
- At this link through LifeCalls PayPal where you can designate how your contribution will be used. These funds flow through the portion of LifeCalls that is Viv's coaching and spiritual guidance business.
- Or using the Donate button on the LifeCalls ministry page of Releasing Ministry Alliance. That button flows through Viv's personal PayPal account.
These are not 501(c)3 entities, therefore, they are not tax-deductible to the donor and are taxable to Viv.
Inquiries and Referrals
Assistance while traveling
LifeCalls ministers sometimes benefit from the following assistance when traveling:
- Home hospitality
- Eldering services
- Friendly company
Support Releasing Ministry Alliance
Donate to help build this awesome website and co-create the human network.