RELEASING MINISTRY ALLIANCE (“RELEASING MINISTRY ALLIANCE,” “we,” or “us”) knows that you care how personal information about you is collected, used, shared and stored. “Personal information” means information which personally identifies you or another.
We take the responsibility of having your personal information very seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Service. We treat your personal information as we would and do treat our own.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
RELEASING MINISTRY ALLIANCE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Personal Information We Collect or You May Provide
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Service;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content;
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and
- IP addresses.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- present ministries to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service;
- analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
Ministers receive the email addresses of their donors and followers.
RELEASING MINISTRY ALLIANCE Ministers never receive donors’ credit card information.
- We provide the verified personal or legal entity name to donors in their receipt emails. In the future we may provide these names to donors or other users on the project page or other areas.
How We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
· Your email address with Ministers.
- Your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- In connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or as we believe reasonably necessary to protect or enforce our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- With any other member, contributor, minister or third party with your prior consent to do so as described in this Policy.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your payments and offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are obligated to keep your information confidential. Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content from our service providers while preserving the look and feel of our site, such as when you enter credit card information.
How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information
We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information (such as your email or password) before it travels over the internet. Credit card numbers are never stored on our database or servers.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compromise of Personal Information
We will promptly notify those persons whose Personal Information is compromised. Notwithstanding, RELEASING MINISTRY ALLIANCE does not accept liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of our systems or facilities.
Notification, Electronic Communication and Opt-Out
You consent to our using your email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of some Service-related communications. You can change the frequency of many Service-related communications by changing the settings in the “Settings” section.
Upon registration, or on other areas of the site, you may opt-in to receive periodic messages from us, including changes to features of the Service, newsletters, promotions and special offers. If you wish to subscribe to these emails, we will use your name and email address to send them to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing email preferences manager on your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
Links to Other Websites, Blogs/Forums and Social Media Widgets
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of RELEASING MINISTRY ALLIANCE. When you use a link to go from our Website to another website, such as that of our payments processors, the privacy statement for the other website governs. We encourage you to carefully read and understand the privacy statement of any Website you visit.